DAY SIX: We basically skipped this day since we spent most of it with Kayla.
DAY SEVEN: We left pretty late come Monday, but come Monday I wasn’t really prepared not taking my best friend home and I hated it. I always had her when I was alone and now I really don’t have anyone. She was there when I lost Austin, she helped with the kids and just always brought me happiness.
I know I have Isaac, but him and we don’t have a relationship like Kayla and I have. I can’t wait until I see her again in January though!! We left and I drove to Seattle and we go there around 6 or so, guys they have a three story target. LIKE WHAT THE HECK!
We walked around for about 20 minutes then we found what I came to Seattle for, the original Starbucks.
We walked around for about 20 minutes then we found what I came to Seattle for, the original Starbucks.
I can tell you I wasn’t disappointed because they had sandwiches, pizza, dessert pies and souvenirs but mostly they had 5 or more different types of roasts of just black coffee and they didn’t have the regular menu but they had a dark chocolate mocha like the white chocolate mocha I normally have. Still super yum, duh.
We roamed Seattle for an hour or so but we decided to gas up and head out. Isaac drove for about 6 hours before I took over again and from then on he slept. With how much he slept and didn’t stay awake even after pit stopping and smoking, I didn’t think he felt well. He mentioned a few times in our friendship that he has some medical issues that haven’t been diagnosed yet, but It got really bad last night. I had to somehow forked out money for a hotel, but I’m glad because I started to feel pretty shitty myself but it is what it is. In the morning I got some pool time, because you can't go to a hotel and NOT swim int he pool! It's a must!
DAY EIGHT: I smoked right after we woke up and headed out for the day, my pain pretty much uplifted and Isaac seems to be more upbeat since he got a good nights sleep. We loaded my baby up with water and loaded her up with Nightmare OG, so smooth and delicious. After about 15 hours, we finally arrived home, or more so Isaac returned home because i put my butt right into work as soon as i got there! Were looking forward to more trips and just some trippy times. Stay Tuned <3
xoxo hippie tribe
xoxo hippie tribe




No comments:
Post a Comment