Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Day 3, 4 and 5

Suffering through day 3, we mainly slept throughout the day, we were high often but tired more. The trip railed us with exhaustion and we couldn't handle much. We opened up a bit more but day 4 was where we took off guys, let me tell you.

 First, we started off at the market where it was super dope place! It was just like a high craft market, where you'll find fresh veggies and plants. gorgeous and some of the art work was phenomenal! I obviously got hungry, so I had this huge burrito with Sausage, egg, cheese and bacon with gravy inside for only $6.00. Best Breakfast Ever. We wandered around for a few minutes more before heading off but then Isaac got this dope handmade pipe from a vender to whom filled the pipe for him of sweet sweet OG kush.
We ran back to the house and got changed up before heading out to the coast, from then it was a beautiful hour long drive. I didn’t snag pictures mostly because I was in between people in the car, hate to invade personal bubbles, and because it was just so dang beautiful an image couldn’t hold how amazing it was.
 On our way out, we stopped at this place called Sea Lion Caves, we didn’t really have the funds to go down to the caves but the views from the gift shop was amazing! The air is crisp and super clean, the breeze was made it 100% more chilly but it was worth it because it was breathtaking.
Once we got to this hiking trail, Kaylas dad Chad was raving about, we hiked a mile to the beach. Along the way, we had so much fun finding alternate routes and the views were incredible but what it made it all perfect was the ocean itself. We shortly found the beach and the shoes came off and I was instantly running to the water. It was FUCKING cold but it was the perfect feeling, every time a wave hit my legs I felt the stress come off and I felt free. It was what I really needed in the moment of grief and it was perfect, with perfect people and perfect weather. 
 Isaac met up with me shortly afterwards, we saw sand crabs and baby turtles swimming with the coast against the sand, it was an amazing. I climbed this rock and found urchins and muscles and the homes that Nemo and Merlin lived in! On our walk back, I found this stick and shells for the boys and I couldn’t express to Isaac how much I appreciated him coming on this trip. 

 We finally met up with everyone and we headed up the DREADED trail, guys this trail was mean. it was nice though to experience. We got back to the car and headed to downtown Florence to the pier for ice cream! I found this dope bong I really wanted, it was awesome as fuccck!! I really am waiting for the bong that calls for me, because i’m not sure it’s here, i’ll probably get a small one here and then keep my search up for THE ONE.
We got back and ran to some more shops where we got this stuff called “watermelon skittles” guys it’s the bomb. So clean and crisp and it was tested a month ago from purchasing. Amazing! Kaylas dad fixed up dinner, something called Hobo Dinners, they’re phenomenal man. Super great, you lay down tin foil and then add whatever you wanted and then wrap the foil up and heat it over the grill. YUM.
 Now we’re sitting here on day 5 just smoking and chilling before we head home tomorrow, just a vibing day. We ended up later in the evening going to the smoke shop buying my new baby, she’s pretty nice, my bong.

Until next time,

xoxo Hippie Trips

No comments:

Post a Comment